Family Rights Advocacy will come to you. Get a group together and spend the day learning the ins and outs of CPS. This event is full of great information that every parent should know.
Some of the topics covered in our events:
• How Texas CPS operates on state and local levels
• Parental rights during an investigation
• Investigation steps and resources
• What to do if CPS shows up
• How to keep your family safe before an investigation
• How to get involved helping FRA and Texas families
• Stories about some of the families we’ve helped
Are you a teacher, healthcare professional or other mandated reporter? We have special information for you! Please let us know.
We will speak to groups of 10 or more at your location. FRA will also provide promotional materials and educational resources for all attendees. Host an Educating Texas Event!